owned by KD Gibson, a member of Cambridge University Cruising Club, of St Augustine's Cottage, High Street, MIll Hill, London NW7 (Lloyds).
1937 - 1952
owned by CW De Rouet of Chalfont, Sandringham Road, Parkstone, Dorset. During his ownership she is measured by Lloyds. her details and dimensions corrected and she is allotted the Registry Number 165058 (Lloyds).
owned by Ronald Wright of Southampton (Lloyds).
owned by GB Christie of The Royal Southampton YC, of Hoddesdon, Herts, who fitted a four cylinder Gray's petrol engine. Her port of registry changed to Southampton (Lloyds).
owned by Dr F Dugon of Ilderton Road, London SE16, who was vice president of the Cruising Association in 1924/5 and a member of the Royal Crusiing Club.
owned by AC Gibbons of 33 High Street, Hampton-Wick, and fitted with a six cylinder Studebaker petrol engine (Lloyds).
1914-1920 - no records - First World War.
owned by HT Holloway of 2 Crosby Square, London EC, who was also a member of Temple Yacht Club as well as Burnham and Corinthian. Co-owned by WG Nutter of the Motor Club, Coventry Street, London. HT Holloway later commissioned another yacht called 'Leila' built in 1934 by KIng of Burnham, later renamed Pamjam when he died in 1938 (Lloyds).
Her original owner kept her for 21 years and won the Round Britain yacht race in 1904.
She is built by F Wilkinson of Charlton, London for Mr Leonard Withers of 53 Hamilton Road, Ealing, Middlesex, a member of the Temple Yacht Club, and she was registered in London (Lloyds).
Other registered boats built by F Wilkinson, all for London clients, were :
1886 - Ephesus, a 22 ft 3 ton scowl with a single cylinder 2HP engine
1888 - Redwing, a 24 ft 4 ton yawl
1889 - Ousel, a 26ft 5 ton sloop
- << Prev